Clarke County Georgia police officer, Jonathan Fraser, is facing aggravated assault charges. He struck Roquet several times with baton, including once in the head , which is considered deadly force.
Investigators wrote in their report to Fraser, "You violated... policy.... You used hard control strikes from an impact weapon... on an individual who was actively resistant, but was not assaultive.... a strike to the head from a baton is considered use of deadly force.... You used more force than necessary."
Saturday, October 1, 2016
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- "October Baby" Review: Worthy of Oscar Nominations
- Does pro-life equal anti-gay Are there no gays allowed?
- Assassination of Sarah Palin
- John Carter Review: Perfect And Better Than Avatar
- Why are people scared of Donald Trump becoming President?
- Editing videos on a Chromebook