Thursday, July 2, 2015
Smartphone Tripod Adapter needed for periscope meerkat youtube
If you broadcast for a long time on Periscope or Meerkat. Or if you want to use phone for YouTube videos. You should get an adapter to put your phone on a tripod.
What kind of video camera do you need for YouTube? Do you need to spend 4 to 5 hundred dollars on a camera . Most people will be able to get by will just a good smartphone that shoots in 720p or better. If you are doing a vlog , product reviews, stuff like that. Grace Helbig like videos. Makeup and fashion stuff. A smartphone should be ok. If doing fast moving stuff like sport videos, or far away stuff you will something better. But most people will be ok with a good smartphone. You also want a camera that you can always have you and take anywhere. You might not be able to do that with a big high end camera. With a smartphone always shoot in landscape. If you don't the video will look small and just suck on YouTube. And it is best to put phone on a tripod. A tripod will let you have both hands free for doing product reviews and other stuff. A tripod will let you be free to move around doing the video.
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- "October Baby" Review: Worthy of Oscar Nominations
- Does pro-life equal anti-gay Are there no gays allowed?
- Sarah Palin Is A Genius
- The Fabulous Sara Tiemogo -music review
- The Last Time I Saw Paris (1954) ELIZABETH TAYLOR - full movie
- Editing videos on a Chromebook