Monday, December 29, 2014
tour of Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta - travel destinations - HD 1080
About Georgia Aquarium History
On November 23, 2005, Georgia Aquarium officially opened its doors to the public. As the world’s most magical aquarium, Georgia Aquarium features more animals than any other aquarium in more than ten million gallons of water. Through a path of more than sixty exhibits, the Aquarium tells a global water story, with features modeled after the greatest zoos and aquariums in the world. Each majestic exhibit is designed to inspire, entertain and educate.
About Georgia Aquarium
Georgia Aquarium is an entertaining, intriguing and educational experience for guests of all ages. While promoting a fun and enjoyable learning experience, the Aquarium instills in its guests a new appreciation for the world’s aquatic biodiversity.
The Aquarium enhances the Georgia tourism offerings and provides local residents with a world-class entertainment attraction. It is an anchor for downtown’s revitalization efforts being a benefit to both the city and the state.
“To be the World’s Most Engaging Aquarium Experience!”
“Georgia Aquarium provides an entertaining, engaging and educational experience inspiring stewardship in conservation, research and the appreciation for the animal world."
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- "October Baby" Review: Worthy of Oscar Nominations
- Does pro-life equal anti-gay Are there no gays allowed?
- Assassination of Sarah Palin
- John Carter Review: Perfect And Better Than Avatar
- Why are people scared of Donald Trump becoming President?
- Editing videos on a Chromebook