The 20-story Ferris wheel in downtown Atlanta . The Ferris wheel was moved to Atlanta from Pensacola, FL . The wheel is almost 20 stories high with 42 gondolas that will be able to hold up to 6 people. All gondolas are fully enclosed and wheelchair accessible. People will go around 4 times for a 15 minute ride. If you have a problem with high places each gondola has a panic button. If you hit the panic button the operators will bring you down immediately. Tickets will cost Adult - $13.50+tax ($14.45), Senior - $12.15+tax ($13.00) , Military - $12.15+tax ($13.00) ,Child - $8.50+tax ($9.10) .
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- "October Baby" Review: Worthy of Oscar Nominations
- Does pro-life equal anti-gay Are there no gays allowed?
- Assassination of Sarah Palin
- John Carter Review: Perfect And Better Than Avatar
- Why are people scared of Donald Trump becoming President?
- Editing videos on a Chromebook