Google to acquire drone-maker Titan Aerospace .Why?Google is building Skynet. First it was driverless cars. Next Google buys the world's top robotics company Boston Dynamics. And now Google buys a company that makes drones. Google wants to build Skynet. The talk about internet service to remote places is just a cover story. There is no money to be made in internet service to some remote place in Africa. Google wants to build Skynet and take over the world. The U.S. government has no real laws on the use of drones by companies like Google.
Google is a government military and non-military contractor. Google itself does a lot of business with the government. Both military and non-military. Google also owns Boston Dynamics. Boston Dynamics build robots for the military and law enforcement. It is only logical to believe that Google will try to find ways to use the Titan Aerospace drones for military and law enforcement.
The Titan Aerospace Solara 50 drone
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- "October Baby" Review: Worthy of Oscar Nominations
- Does pro-life equal anti-gay Are there no gays allowed?
- Assassination of Sarah Palin
- John Carter Review: Perfect And Better Than Avatar
- Why are people scared of Donald Trump becoming President?
- Editing videos on a Chromebook