Saturday, July 20, 2013
Obama adds fuel to the fire in the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman case
On Friday one day before nation wide protests set for Saturday. Obama makes comments that are sure not to help a heated situation. A heated situation that has already lead to death threats and acts of violence in many cities . On Saturday in many major cities. They will be Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman protests lead by Rev. Al Sharpton . These protest are called 100-City 'Justice For Trayvon' Rally.
Posted by Angelocracy Xue
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- Review of Inateck Ultra-Slim Mini Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Keyboard- for Android , Windows , Ipad , Macbooks
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- Angelocracy's Music Picks playlist - The best music on YouTube-
- Google Hangouts On Air on a mobile device - dell venue 8 pro windows tablet
- The Interview - Pooky Amsterdam from Second Life - Hangouts On Air
- Was Charlie Hebdo just the beginning or the beginning of the end?
- Beverly Hillbillies' star Donna Douglas dies at 82
- Ashley Treatment, they treat Ashley like a dog
- Sarah Palin's Torture Comments