Saturday, July 20, 2013
Obama adds fuel to the fire in the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman case
On Friday one day before nation wide protests set for Saturday. Obama makes comments that are sure not to help a heated situation. A heated situation that has already lead to death threats and acts of violence in many cities . On Saturday in many major cities. They will be Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman protests lead by Rev. Al Sharpton . These protest are called 100-City 'Justice For Trayvon' Rally.
Posted by Angelocracy Xue
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- mobile strike - attacking the control point
- mobile strike commander equipment and skill tree
- Marco Rubio rally in Atlanta with Nikki Haley 2-29-2016
- Melania Trump convention speech and a movie called John Q
- mobile strike attacking avalanche
- confrontation between protester and supporter at trump rally in atlanta
- Elinor Joseph The First Female Arab Combat Soldier in IDF
- Day 4 of Black Lives Matter protests in Atlanta - Centennial park , Woodruff park.
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta