Saturday, July 20, 2013
Obama adds fuel to the fire in the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman case
On Friday one day before nation wide protests set for Saturday. Obama makes comments that are sure not to help a heated situation. A heated situation that has already lead to death threats and acts of violence in many cities . On Saturday in many major cities. They will be Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman protests lead by Rev. Al Sharpton . These protest are called 100-City 'Justice For Trayvon' Rally.
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- Review: Lost Girl rated TV-MA on SyFy
- Amber Hess: killers were Mexican gang members
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- Rescue From Gilligan's Island - Full Movie
- THE BLACKLIST: Did Red kill Liz's parents?
- Sarah Palin World Knowledge Forum Speaker
- Ukraine, Arizona’s religious freedom bill, and other news
- Aereo review - watch live TV on iPad iPhone Android Linux
- Nick Vujicic Strongest Man In The World