Saturday, July 20, 2013
Obama adds fuel to the fire in the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman case
On Friday one day before nation wide protests set for Saturday. Obama makes comments that are sure not to help a heated situation. A heated situation that has already lead to death threats and acts of violence in many cities . On Saturday in many major cities. They will be Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman protests lead by Rev. Al Sharpton . These protest are called 100-City 'Justice For Trayvon' Rally.
Posted by Angelocracy Xue
- Hillary Clinton is not woman enough to be President - She is also a bad role model for young women
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- Will black communities be safer if Donald Trump becomes President?
- Elinor Joseph The First Female Arab Combat Soldier in IDF
- mobile strike - attacking the control point
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- mobile strike commander equipment and skill tree
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally