Saturday, July 20, 2013
Obama adds fuel to the fire in the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman case
On Friday one day before nation wide protests set for Saturday. Obama makes comments that are sure not to help a heated situation. A heated situation that has already lead to death threats and acts of violence in many cities . On Saturday in many major cities. They will be Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman protests lead by Rev. Al Sharpton . These protest are called 100-City 'Justice For Trayvon' Rally.
Posted by Angelocracy Xue
- Tour of Spirit Halloween store
- THE BLACKLIST: Did Red kill Liz's parents?
- DaViglio Artist of the month for April 2011
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- Sarah Palin World Knowledge Forum Speaker
- Daniela Andrade is Artist Of The Month for June 2012
- Sarah Palin's Torture Comments
- The VA scandal - How to fix the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- Atlanta is not ready for a major terrorist attack