The Little Princess is a 1939 American drama film directed by Walter Lang. The screenplay by Ethel Hill and Walter Ferris is loosely based on the novel A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. The film was the first Shirley Temple movie to be filmed completely in Technicolor. It was also her last major success as a child star.
In 1899, the young Sarah Crewe (Shirley Temple) is placed into an exclusive London boarding school by her widowed father, a wealthy British army officer about to embark for South Africa and fight in the second Boer war. Although she had previously spent all her life in India, Sarah adapts well to her new surroundings. However, things take a turn for the worse when her father is reported dead in battle and his South African financial holdings confiscated by the enemy, leaving her alone and penniless.
Angelocracy's Online Theater http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8224D178A3BC1814
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- "October Baby" Review: Worthy of Oscar Nominations
- Does pro-life equal anti-gay Are there no gays allowed?
- Sarah Palin Is A Genius
- The Fabulous Sara Tiemogo -music review
- The Last Time I Saw Paris (1954) ELIZABETH TAYLOR - full movie
- Editing videos on a Chromebook