Tuesday, February 12, 2013
State of the Union- What did you think?
Is the State of the Union strong. I don't think it is. On the day of the State of the Union we had the funeral of former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle. A man that is a hero to one group of Americans. On the same day we had the death of Chris Dorner . A man that is a hero to a different group of Americans. Can there be any kind of union between these two very different groups?
The same day was also Abraham Lincoln's birthday. Any similarities between the two Presidents? I can't think of any. I'm sure Lincoln would have mentioned Chris Kyle in his State of the Union speech. I'm also sure that Lincoln would not have called the terrorist attack at Fort Hood an act of workplace violence.
- Act Of Valor: Review
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- Sarah Palin World Knowledge Forum Speaker
- THE BLACKLIST: Did Red kill Liz's parents?
- Review: Lost Girl rated TV-MA on SyFy
- Immigration Reform -Boston Marathon Bombing
- Sarah Palin's Torture Comments
- World War II documentary - The Battle of San Pietro
- Daniela Andrade is Artist Of The Month for June 2012