Tuesday, February 12, 2013
State of the Union- What did you think?
Is the State of the Union strong. I don't think it is. On the day of the State of the Union we had the funeral of former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle. A man that is a hero to one group of Americans. On the same day we had the death of Chris Dorner . A man that is a hero to a different group of Americans. Can there be any kind of union between these two very different groups?
The same day was also Abraham Lincoln's birthday. Any similarities between the two Presidents? I can't think of any. I'm sure Lincoln would have mentioned Chris Kyle in his State of the Union speech. I'm also sure that Lincoln would not have called the terrorist attack at Fort Hood an act of workplace violence.
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- mobile strike - attacking the control point
- mobile strike commander equipment and skill tree
- Marco Rubio rally in Atlanta with Nikki Haley 2-29-2016
- Melania Trump convention speech and a movie called John Q
- mobile strike attacking avalanche
- confrontation between protester and supporter at trump rally in atlanta
- Elinor Joseph The First Female Arab Combat Soldier in IDF
- Sound weapon used on Black Lives Matter protesters in Atlanta
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta