Tuesday, February 12, 2013
State of the Union- What did you think?
Is the State of the Union strong. I don't think it is. On the day of the State of the Union we had the funeral of former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle. A man that is a hero to one group of Americans. On the same day we had the death of Chris Dorner . A man that is a hero to a different group of Americans. Can there be any kind of union between these two very different groups?
The same day was also Abraham Lincoln's birthday. Any similarities between the two Presidents? I can't think of any. I'm sure Lincoln would have mentioned Chris Kyle in his State of the Union speech. I'm also sure that Lincoln would not have called the terrorist attack at Fort Hood an act of workplace violence.
- Review of Inateck Ultra-Slim Mini Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Keyboard- for Android , Windows , Ipad , Macbooks
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- China is a clear and present danger to the free world
- Music From The Indefinable Lara James - music review
- Eric Garner - Ferguson protest Atlanta - live stream broadcast
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- protesters march and occupy atlanta for eric garner / ferguson / Tamir Rice/ michael brown
- Rant against the Ferguson riots
- THE BLACKLIST: Did Red kill Liz's parents?
- Child Bride (1938) Full Movie - end child marriage