Tuesday, February 12, 2013
State of the Union- What did you think?
Is the State of the Union strong. I don't think it is. On the day of the State of the Union we had the funeral of former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle. A man that is a hero to one group of Americans. On the same day we had the death of Chris Dorner . A man that is a hero to a different group of Americans. Can there be any kind of union between these two very different groups?
The same day was also Abraham Lincoln's birthday. Any similarities between the two Presidents? I can't think of any. I'm sure Lincoln would have mentioned Chris Kyle in his State of the Union speech. I'm also sure that Lincoln would not have called the terrorist attack at Fort Hood an act of workplace violence.
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally
- Sarah Palin World Knowledge Forum Speaker
- Ashley Treatment, they treat Ashley like a dog
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- news: police brutality - cop beats student - cop arrested and fired
- Effing up the election with Newt Gingrich
- Lifetime Channel's Living With the Enemy - Season 1 Episode 3 review
- NYPD Officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu - Angel's Wings