Tuesday, February 12, 2013
State of the Union- What did you think?
Is the State of the Union strong. I don't think it is. On the day of the State of the Union we had the funeral of former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle. A man that is a hero to one group of Americans. On the same day we had the death of Chris Dorner . A man that is a hero to a different group of Americans. Can there be any kind of union between these two very different groups?
The same day was also Abraham Lincoln's birthday. Any similarities between the two Presidents? I can't think of any. I'm sure Lincoln would have mentioned Chris Kyle in his State of the Union speech. I'm also sure that Lincoln would not have called the terrorist attack at Fort Hood an act of workplace violence.
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- Review of Inateck Ultra-Slim Mini Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Keyboard- for Android , Windows , Ipad , Macbooks
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- Angelocracy's Music Picks playlist - The best music on YouTube-
- The Interview - Pooky Amsterdam from Second Life - Hangouts On Air
- Google Hangouts On Air on a mobile device - dell venue 8 pro windows tablet
- NYPD Officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu - If you see something say something
- Sarah Palin's Torture Comments
- Was Charlie Hebdo just the beginning or the beginning of the end?
- Beverly Hillbillies' star Donna Douglas dies at 82