One of the best Christmas movies of all time. Some people compare this movie to It's a Wonderful Life. This movie was made in 1941 but shows a lot about politics and journalism of today. There are many religious references in this movie. At the end of the movie a very special religious reference is made.
( Well, you don't have to die to keep the John Doe ideal alive. Someone already died for that once. The first John Doe. And he's kept that ideal alive for nearly 2,000 years. It was He who kept it alive in them. And He'll go on keeping it alive for ever and always - for every John Doe movement these men kill, a new one will be born. )
Starring: Gary Cooper, Barbara Stanwyck - Directed by: Frank Capra
Angelocracy's Online Theater
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- "October Baby" Review: Worthy of Oscar Nominations
- Does pro-life equal anti-gay Are there no gays allowed?
- Sarah Palin Is A Genius
- The Fabulous Sara Tiemogo -music review
- The Last Time I Saw Paris (1954) ELIZABETH TAYLOR - full movie
- Editing videos on a Chromebook