Love Affair is a 1939 American romantic film starring Irene Dunne and Charles Boyer and featuring Maria Ouspenskaya. It was directed by Leo McCarey and written by Delmer Daves and Donald Ogden Stewart, based on a story by McCarey and Mildred Cram. Love Affair was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress, Best Writing, Original Story (Mildred Cram, Leo McCarey), Best Original Song (Buddy G. DeSylva, For the song "Wishing"), and Best Art Direction (Van Nest Polglase, Alfred Herman).The film was remade by McCarey in 1957 as An Affair to Remember with Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr in the lead roles, using a very similar screenplay, and by Glenn Gordon Caron in 1994 as Love Affair, starring Warren Beatty, Annette Bening and, in her last feature film appearance, Katharine Hepburn. A 1999 Bollywood movie, Mann was made based on the same storyline.
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- Sarah Palin World Knowledge Forum Speaker
- Elinor Joseph The First Female Arab Combat Soldier in IDF
- winds of change 2016 republican election
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- Israel vs Hamas = Good vs Evil
- IVSO KeyBook Bluetooth Keyboard Case for DELL Venue 8 Pro Tablet
- Review of Sarah Palin Channel
- Ashley Treatment, they treat Ashley like a dog
- THE BLACKLIST: Did Red kill Liz's parents?