Love Affair is a 1939 American romantic film starring Irene Dunne and Charles Boyer and featuring Maria Ouspenskaya. It was directed by Leo McCarey and written by Delmer Daves and Donald Ogden Stewart, based on a story by McCarey and Mildred Cram. Love Affair was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress, Best Writing, Original Story (Mildred Cram, Leo McCarey), Best Original Song (Buddy G. DeSylva, For the song "Wishing"), and Best Art Direction (Van Nest Polglase, Alfred Herman).The film was remade by McCarey in 1957 as An Affair to Remember with Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr in the lead roles, using a very similar screenplay, and by Glenn Gordon Caron in 1994 as Love Affair, starring Warren Beatty, Annette Bening and, in her last feature film appearance, Katharine Hepburn. A 1999 Bollywood movie, Mann was made based on the same storyline.
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- Sarah Palin World Knowledge Forum Speaker
- Sarah Palin's Torture Comments
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- Supreme Court's Same-Sex Marriage Decision and Religious Freedom
- Review: Lost Girl rated TV-MA on SyFy
- Smartphone Tripod Adapter needed for periscope meerkat youtube
- THE BLACKLIST: Did Red kill Liz's parents?
- Effing up the election with Newt Gingrich
- JOSEPHINE DE LA BAUME 's Lingerie Ad