Love Affair is a 1939 American romantic film starring Irene Dunne and Charles Boyer and featuring Maria Ouspenskaya. It was directed by Leo McCarey and written by Delmer Daves and Donald Ogden Stewart, based on a story by McCarey and Mildred Cram. Love Affair was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress, Best Writing, Original Story (Mildred Cram, Leo McCarey), Best Original Song (Buddy G. DeSylva, For the song "Wishing"), and Best Art Direction (Van Nest Polglase, Alfred Herman).The film was remade by McCarey in 1957 as An Affair to Remember with Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr in the lead roles, using a very similar screenplay, and by Glenn Gordon Caron in 1994 as Love Affair, starring Warren Beatty, Annette Bening and, in her last feature film appearance, Katharine Hepburn. A 1999 Bollywood movie, Mann was made based on the same storyline.
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- THE BLACKLIST: Did Red kill Liz's parents?
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- Was Charlie Hebdo just the beginning or the beginning of the end?
- Angelocracy's Music Picks playlist - The best music on YouTube-
- Review of Inateck Ultra-Slim Mini Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Keyboard- for Android , Windows , Ipad , Macbooks
- Google Hangouts On Air on a mobile device - dell venue 8 pro windows tablet
- Beverly Hillbillies' star Donna Douglas dies at 82
- The Interview - Pooky Amsterdam from Second Life - Hangouts On Air
- Ashley Treatment, they treat Ashley like a dog