Saturday, October 13, 2012
R.I.P Amanda Todd
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! -Rocky Balboa
"In absentia luci, tenebrae vinciunt" (In absence of light, darkness prevails) We all need to try and be that light.
Sad to watch the Amanda Todd video. Sad story but just one that happens every year.
I shall remember forever and will never forget.
Monday: my money was taken.
Tuesday: names called.
Wednesday: my uniform torn.
Thursday: my body pouring with blood.
Friday: it's ended.
The final diary pages of 13-year-old Vijay Singh. He was found hanging from the banister rail at his home on.
Twelve-year-old schoolboy Stephen Woodhall hanged himself with his brother's school tie rather than face bullying by the school bullies for another day. "He must have been going through hell," his father, Ken, said. Later, forty-seven-year-old Kenneth Woodhall also hanged himself. He had never got over the hanging suicide five years earlier of his son Stephen.
8 April 2002: Emmet Fralick, a 14-year-old pupil at St. Agnes School in Halifax, Nova Scotia, shot himself in his bedroom because he was being bullied by classmates.
20 October 2002: 15-year-old Greg Doucette was so tormented about his acne by bullies at Notre Dame Secondary School in the Heart Lake district of north Brampton, Toronto, Canada, that he hanged himself in the basement of his home.
17 April 2003: 15-year-old Sarah Harrison from Mapperley in Nottinghamshire, England, hanged herself at a Nottingham children's home after enduring months of bullying.
"In absentia luci, tenebrae vinciunt" (In absence of light, darkness prevails)
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- THE BLACKLIST: Did Red kill Liz's parents?
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- Was Charlie Hebdo just the beginning or the beginning of the end?
- Angelocracy's Music Picks playlist - The best music on YouTube-
- Google Hangouts On Air on a mobile device - dell venue 8 pro windows tablet
- Beverly Hillbillies' star Donna Douglas dies at 82
- Review of Inateck Ultra-Slim Mini Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Keyboard- for Android , Windows , Ipad , Macbooks
- Ashley Treatment, they treat Ashley like a dog
- The Interview - Pooky Amsterdam from Second Life - Hangouts On Air