Sunday, October 2, 2011
Review: Showtime's Homeland is the next big hit
The show Homeland premieres tonight on Showtime. Everyone been talking about this show. Some of the people who produce 24 on Fox also made Homeland. This is a great show but not the same as 24. A lot of people watched 24 with their kids. Depending on how old your kids are you may not want to watch Homeland with them. Homeland has a TV-MA rating and for good reason. Homeland has very and I do mean very explicit sexual activity. I just don't want people thinking there going to see a show like 24. Then be caught by surprise. Great show but I know some people might have a problem with this. I have read others reviews of Homeland. I think some most of the other reviews mislead you into thinking it's going to be a lot like 24.
I think Homeland is going to be a big hit. Tonight's episode is great. You are going to love it. When I first heard about the show I was a little bit concerned. Concerned that it might be disrespectful to the military and POWs. Homeland is not disrespectful in anyway. You should also remember that Homeland is a psychology thriller. It's not always clear who the good guys and bad guys are. What you see and what you think you see are not always the same. The storyline is great. The acting is great. Damian Lewis, Claire Danes, Mandy Patinkin and the other cast members all do a great job. But I have to give a shout out to Claire Danes. Her character ( Carrie Mathison ) is very unusual and interesting.
Are you going to watch Showtime's Homeland
- After the Paris Attacks what should be the direction of the war against ISIS / ISIL
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- outside French Consulate in Atlanta - pray for paris - paris attacks
- Sarah Palin World Knowledge Forum Speaker
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- republican debate on cnbc and could steve jobs have been president - podcast
- Ashley Treatment, they treat Ashley like a dog
- Photos by Gerald Pendleton
- Elinor Joseph The First Female Arab Combat Soldier in IDF