Last two GOP debates Social Security has been talked about a lot.
No real new ideas or solutions. No one cares if you call it a Ponzi scheme. You can put it in a dress and call it Betty no one cares what you call it. If you don't have a plan to fix it just shut up. I have a plan for Social Security. I have a plan for everything. Maybe this will not fix everything but this is something new. You and I own AIG. I say we own AIG because the government brought about 86% of the company during the wall street bail out. We already own it why not use it. AIG ( American International Group ) does insurance and retirement services / financial Services.
Maybe give everyone an investment account account with AIG. Then people could invest in a mutual fund or buy stock in Apple. It's something new something to think about.
Texans Against Rick Perry
Privatizing Social Security: The Chilean Experience
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- Nick Vujicic Strongest Man In The World
- Assassination of Sarah Palin
- Review: Lost Girl rated TV-MA on SyFy
- Sarah Palin World Knowledge Forum Speaker
- Grace Kelly Is Freaking Awesome
- New Delhi Gang Rape Victim Nirbhaya Dies - Should rapists get death penalty
- JOSEPHINE DE LA BAUME 's Lingerie Ad
- Could the Boston Marathon Bombing Have Been Prevented ?
- Everything you need to know about Tumblr
Angelocracy News and Politics is a multi-platform online news, information and entertainment destination that offers high-quality information and reporting. Spanning all media including video, podcasts, online publishing, Internet TV, live streaming and Hangouts On Air . A news, information and opinion website brought to you by a dedicated team of writers, journalists & video producers. Covering news in politics, crime, technology, paranormal and entertainment worldwide. Music, movie, tv, book reviews. Social and political commentary / opinion. Latest Sarah Palin news. Blog is iPad , Nexus 7 tablet friendly website.Fight the lamestream media by supporting media like Angelocracy News and Politics.