Last two GOP debates Social Security has been talked about a lot.
No real new ideas or solutions. No one cares if you call it a Ponzi scheme. You can put it in a dress and call it Betty no one cares what you call it. If you don't have a plan to fix it just shut up. I have a plan for Social Security. I have a plan for everything. Maybe this will not fix everything but this is something new. You and I own AIG. I say we own AIG because the government brought about 86% of the company during the wall street bail out. We already own it why not use it. AIG ( American International Group ) does insurance and retirement services / financial Services.
Maybe give everyone an investment account account with AIG. Then people could invest in a mutual fund or buy stock in Apple. It's something new something to think about.
Texans Against Rick Perry
Privatizing Social Security: The Chilean Experience
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- Review: Lost Girl rated TV-MA on SyFy
- THE BLACKLIST: Did Red kill Liz's parents?
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- Rescue From Gilligan's Island - Full Movie
- Sarah Palin World Knowledge Forum Speaker
- Amber Hess: killers were Mexican gang members
- Ukraine, Arizona’s religious freedom bill, and other news
- Nick Vujicic Strongest Man In The World
- Aereo review - watch live TV on iPad iPhone Android Linux