Last two GOP debates Social Security has been talked about a lot.
No real new ideas or solutions. No one cares if you call it a Ponzi scheme. You can put it in a dress and call it Betty no one cares what you call it. If you don't have a plan to fix it just shut up. I have a plan for Social Security. I have a plan for everything. Maybe this will not fix everything but this is something new. You and I own AIG. I say we own AIG because the government brought about 86% of the company during the wall street bail out. We already own it why not use it. AIG ( American International Group ) does insurance and retirement services / financial Services.
Maybe give everyone an investment account account with AIG. Then people could invest in a mutual fund or buy stock in Apple. It's something new something to think about.
Texans Against Rick Perry
Privatizing Social Security: The Chilean Experience
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- mobile strike - attacking the control point
- Melania Trump convention speech and a movie called John Q
- mobile strike commander equipment and skill tree
- Marco Rubio rally in Atlanta with Nikki Haley 2-29-2016
- Elinor Joseph The First Female Arab Combat Soldier in IDF
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- Will black communities be safer if Donald Trump becomes President?
- Effing up the election with Newt Gingrich