Last two GOP debates Social Security has been talked about a lot.
No real new ideas or solutions. No one cares if you call it a Ponzi scheme. You can put it in a dress and call it Betty no one cares what you call it. If you don't have a plan to fix it just shut up. I have a plan for Social Security. I have a plan for everything. Maybe this will not fix everything but this is something new. You and I own AIG. I say we own AIG because the government brought about 86% of the company during the wall street bail out. We already own it why not use it. AIG ( American International Group ) does insurance and retirement services / financial Services.
Maybe give everyone an investment account account with AIG. Then people could invest in a mutual fund or buy stock in Apple. It's something new something to think about.
Texans Against Rick Perry
Privatizing Social Security: The Chilean Experience
- Act Of Valor: Review
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- Guy on subway with - Jeremy Scott Teddy Bear sneakers
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- Sarah Palin World Knowledge Forum Speaker
- Review: Lost Girl rated TV-MA on SyFy
- Sarah Palin's Torture Comments
- World War II documentary - The Battle of San Pietro
- IVSO KeyBook Bluetooth Keyboard Case for DELL Venue 8 Pro Tablet
- THE BLACKLIST: Did Red kill Liz's parents?