Japan is called Land of the Rising Sun. It is a safe bet that the sun will rise again. The people of Japan need to think Thorium reactors. Thorium reactors are the best and only choice for Japan. When you are in an area with a history of earthquakes, thorium reactors need to be used. Odds are high that Fukushima No. 1 reactor can not be put back online. Thorium reactors are the safest. With Thorium reactors people do not have to live with fear of a meltdown . Thorium reactors have no possibility of a meltdown. None of the dangers other kinds of reactors have.
They have be be using seawater to try to cool reactors. Seawater is very corrosive. There is no chance of using these reactors again.
Japan gets about 30 percent of it's energy from nuclear power. Before now Japan was going to increase the amount to 40 percent by 2017 and 50 percent by 2030. The only way that could happen now is by switching to Thorium reactors. With Thorium reactors they can get to 50 percent cheaper and faster.
Japan has a national debt around 12.2 trillion. The cost of rebuilding after the earthquake will make that amount even higher. Thorium reactors would save Japan a lot of money.
Dr. Kazuo Furukawa is one of the world's top scientist in the subject of Thorium. Dr. Kazuo Furukawa lives in Japan.
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- "October Baby" Review: Worthy of Oscar Nominations
- Does pro-life equal anti-gay Are there no gays allowed?
- Sarah Palin Is A Genius
- The Fabulous Sara Tiemogo -music review
- The Last Time I Saw Paris (1954) ELIZABETH TAYLOR - full movie
- Editing videos on a Chromebook