When Strangers Click, is documentary that air tonight on HBO. It shows how 5 people found love online. One of them used Second Life. Second Life is a virtual world like Blue Mars. From everything I have read it seams like a good movie to watch. And from my own personal experience. Not me, but I have know others who have found real life friendships and more in virtual worlds. When here a lot about when things go wrong. All the freaks and weirdos . But not a lot about when things go right.
When Strangers Click, has a page on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/whenstrangersclick
Happy Valentine's Day. Always remember what Ogden Nash said: "Candy Is dandy, But liquor Is quicker"
Later on I will talk more about how virtual worlds are social networks like Facebook.
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- "October Baby" Review: Worthy of Oscar Nominations
- Does pro-life equal anti-gay Are there no gays allowed?
- Sarah Palin Is A Genius
- The Fabulous Sara Tiemogo -music review
- The Last Time I Saw Paris (1954) ELIZABETH TAYLOR - full movie
- Editing videos on a Chromebook