Palin VETOED the bill banning same-sex benefits citing the constitutionality of such a law in light of the Supreme Court ruling.
Palin effectively granted same-sex benefits with her veto.
McCain and Obama both oppose same sex marriage, both support civil unions.
It was Bill Clinton who signed the The Defense of Marriage Act,which states that even if a same-sex couple is legally married in a particular state, they cannot receive any federal spousal benefits such as Social Security and also allows individual states to refuse to recognize same-sex marriages performed elsewhere.
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- "October Baby" Review: Worthy of Oscar Nominations
- Does pro-life equal anti-gay Are there no gays allowed?
- Sarah Palin Is A Genius
- The Fabulous Sara Tiemogo -music review
- The Last Time I Saw Paris (1954) ELIZABETH TAYLOR - full movie
- Editing videos on a Chromebook