I saw some of the women from the Polygamist Ranch on Larry King Live last night. Mentally they act like children. They just did not act like adults. Not a lot of individual personalty , more like a group thing. Like they have been raised to serve others, like salves.
Anyway, this case is not about polygamy. The news media have spent a lot of time talking about polygamy.
I don't care how adult men and women chose to live. This case is about child abuse. This is about girls 13,14, and 16 years old marrying men in their 30's and 40's. This is about 16 year old girls who have had 3 babies. This girls never go to public school. Never have much contact with the outside world.
Never ever good comes from people building compounds in the middle of nowhere, and cutting themselves off from the rest of the world, remember Jonestown, and Waco?
We all knew what Warren Jeff and the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints believe in and that they have don these things in the past. More should have been done to be sure the kids were safe.
We say how great it is how we might have a women as President. We talk about the freedom that the young girls of Iraq and Afghanistan now have. We talk about the women not having to ware Burqa anymore.
But what about the young women and girls in this nation? Who looks after there safety?
We should all be ashamed.
- Congratulations Nick Vujicic and Kanae Miyahara
- news: alien human hybrid captured by police in atlanta
- Protest outside Planned Parenthood clinic in Atlanta : prolife rally
- AwesomenessTV YouTube partnership network will steal your money and destroy your channel
- "October Baby" Review: Worthy of Oscar Nominations
- Does pro-life equal anti-gay Are there no gays allowed?
- Sarah Palin Is A Genius
- The Fabulous Sara Tiemogo -music review
- The Last Time I Saw Paris (1954) ELIZABETH TAYLOR - full movie
- Editing videos on a Chromebook